Monday, November 14, 2005
2dae went fer netball. Tis ish a new blog. Welcum.
Strength: none
Weakness: 2dae didnt train lyk other days. Gort tt big aunt. Ytd gort cramps pain lyk hell. My dad dun wanna me train 2dae. Ask me say cos my leg. But my leg ish old injuries le. So I told coach e truth. I tot coach wld understand, but he dont. But nvm. I mus learn how tuh be strong. I cant owas rely on coach. Meiyen was here 2dae. Actually I already noe bout her weakness, I mean sickness. I noe she cant do sports. But in my eyes, she is sporty. I hope God, u wld make her beta even though tis sickness cant be cured. Thanks. I cried 2dae. Wanna be beta in netball. I hav been trying hard tuh get main position but cldnt, it has already been 2 yrs. Now, coach jus told me recently that I mus train harder cos maybe I wld get into e main position. Ruiling told me that maybe lynne n jamuna cant get main position cos dey r playful in netball, nort serious when it had tuh be serious. God, pls make dem more serious, so that coach can let dem b in main position. Dey make good player, tis team cant afford tuh lose dem. Pls make ruiling play in tournament too. She ish a good shooter, tis team oso cant afford tuh lose her. Pls make huiting hav confidence again. I noe she feel left out ova here cos she thinks that she dun belong here, but make her feel comfortable. Pls make e Malays nort too proud, so that e players cld accept dem in the team too. So that we can play s a team. I asked coach whether I can train wit him in e track n field team, he said cant. God, pls make me understand tis s well, thanks lotsa. Bless all netballer. World peace. N coach too. Thank God!
watashiYimxD @ 5:42 AM
prOfile
` a gurl hu lub netball lotsa. in netball, determination ish the key word tuh success. she lyks doin Suqare & L. wad she strive in netball ish gettin tuh noe netball more, When team mates says 'nice one', 'u improved', Winning in a match & gettin beta communications wit her team mates.
wad she dun realli lyk in netball ish running & when she made lotsa faulty passes. she oso try tuh stay calm n cheerful in netball. in netball, her fav team mate ish huiting. her fav fwens are ruiling & valerie. her fav junior ish celine, geraldine & ming xia. her fav senior ish yiwen & tracy.
- Cckss NetBall Rawks!(2004 batch)
- Huiting
- ruiling
- valerie
- weiying
- rashidah
- aqilah
- farhana
- lyana
- azurine
- lynne
- jamuna
- jolene