Thursday, November 17, 2005
171105-fought wit Marsling sec.
strength: managed tuh stay cheerful and nort tuh cry when I did nort get tuh play wit e marsling gals. Was quite proud of myself.
Weakness: lotsa. Did nort get tuh play, was my fault cos I injure myself. I did nort train tis mon so maybe coach wun let me in. I was nort a good player, of course cant go in. hais. But was quite proud of cckss netball team mates. They won 16 Vs 9. nort bad. The marsling gals were tall man. We went by speed. We foul lotsa but dey did oso. Nort bad, we gotta sum free passes. Coach will be coaching e marsling in the morning, so maybe our training will be 2pm til 5 pm in e aftanoon.
I will strive hard. Cant wait tuh meet coach vivain when I reach JC hopefully. Cant wait tuh meet her. She will train me beta in a sense. Dink I will feel beta when wit her, nort left out I mean. Hahas. Jia you!!!
watashiYimxD @ 4:07 AM
prOfile
` a gurl hu lub netball lotsa. in netball, determination ish the key word tuh success. she lyks doin Suqare & L. wad she strive in netball ish gettin tuh noe netball more, When team mates says 'nice one', 'u improved', Winning in a match & gettin beta communications wit her team mates.
wad she dun realli lyk in netball ish running & when she made lotsa faulty passes. she oso try tuh stay calm n cheerful in netball. in netball, her fav team mate ish huiting. her fav fwens are ruiling & valerie. her fav junior ish celine, geraldine & ming xia. her fav senior ish yiwen & tracy.
- Cckss NetBall Rawks!(2004 batch)
- Huiting
- ruiling
- valerie
- weiying
- rashidah
- aqilah
- farhana
- lyana
- azurine
- lynne
- jamuna
- jolene