Sunday, November 27, 2005
2dae I went tuh netball. Watched netball league video clip. Saw how 2 team fought. I noe I lyk netball.
Strength: none
Weakness: cant run continuously fer 12 laps. Stopped 2 times. Didnt get a chance tuh do set training. Saw how dey threw passes. Good. Even if 1 dae, I m qualified tuh be in the netball team, I noe I can only say s a reserve. Actually nort bad. From a score/time keeper promote tuh a reserve player, good liao wors. Cheer up! Dunnoe wad JC I will be choosing. Cant wait tuh meet coach Vivian. I dunnoe how huiting dink. Me n her nort close le. Tis ish oso considered s a weakness. But I jus hope she be happi in netball, jus dun gib up. Maybe 1 day, huting n I will becum opponent, but nvm. Jus do our best!
Buck up ky! Do ur bes in netball, nth else matters. Jus s long s u noe, u dun gib up on netball. Try harder each time. I believe u can do it! Netball u roxz!!!
watashiYimxD @ 1:33 AM
prOfile
` a gurl hu lub netball lotsa. in netball, determination ish the key word tuh success. she lyks doin Suqare & L. wad she strive in netball ish gettin tuh noe netball more, When team mates says 'nice one', 'u improved', Winning in a match & gettin beta communications wit her team mates.
wad she dun realli lyk in netball ish running & when she made lotsa faulty passes. she oso try tuh stay calm n cheerful in netball. in netball, her fav team mate ish huiting. her fav fwens are ruiling & valerie. her fav junior ish celine, geraldine & ming xia. her fav senior ish yiwen & tracy.
- Cckss NetBall Rawks!(2004 batch)
- Huiting
- ruiling
- valerie
- weiying
- rashidah
- aqilah
- farhana
- lyana
- azurine
- lynne
- jamuna
- jolene