Thursday, December 01, 2005
2dae, we had a match wit yusof ishark. Coach wanted me tuh be the captain fer 2dae. I dunnoe wad tuh do. It was lyk too sudden. I wanted tuh lead. But of course leading well. I noe I didn’t. our total score ish 32-18. we won. I can say that cckss made lotsa improvements. From last time, we owas lose, til now we won 2 schs. We made beta progress. 2ml, coach will be choosing 14 players tuh be the team player. I noe I wun go in. even if I had, my dad wun allow. I m afraid, lost. I dunnoe wad tuh do. Huiting no longer best dada wit me le. But she did asked me tuh buck up 2dae. I lost huiting s my fwen, and of course best patners on court. May be its my fault. Fwens cum n go. Mus accept it. But I nit time rite? Coach said I improved lotsa. I dun beliv. But he made aqilah tuh tell too. It was kinda embarrassing. Aqilah said tt I made 80% progress. But I noe myself tt I m nort up tuh standard yet.
Strength: none
Weakness: dunnoe how tuh lead the team well. Cant accept last minute decision. Afraid that I mite lead rongly. Made 1 contact in the 1st quarter and 2 contacts on the 3rd quarter. Said lotsa times ‘nice one’ even though weiying told me nort to.
Social: sucky. I m losing huiting n ruiling s fwen. Coach said that I mus interact more. I dunn wanna return tuh the past where I gort no fwens. I noe I shld make the 1st move. Shld i? everyone will find me weirdo. I mus try! Ky, jus do ur bes.
watashiYimxD @ 6:23 AM
prOfile
` a gurl hu lub netball lotsa. in netball, determination ish the key word tuh success. she lyks doin Suqare & L. wad she strive in netball ish gettin tuh noe netball more, When team mates says 'nice one', 'u improved', Winning in a match & gettin beta communications wit her team mates.
wad she dun realli lyk in netball ish running & when she made lotsa faulty passes. she oso try tuh stay calm n cheerful in netball. in netball, her fav team mate ish huiting. her fav fwens are ruiling & valerie. her fav junior ish celine, geraldine & ming xia. her fav senior ish yiwen & tracy.
- Cckss NetBall Rawks!(2004 batch)
- Huiting
- ruiling
- valerie
- weiying
- rashidah
- aqilah
- farhana
- lyana
- azurine
- lynne
- jamuna
- jolene