Saturday, December 03, 2005
2dae ish the last day fer coach tuh select the 14 main players. I dun wanna be nervous, so I jus keep myself calm and went tuh sch fer training. When I reached sch, saw lotsa ppl lying down sleeping. Cos they went tuh sch early tuh do banner dingy. Started training s per normal. We ran, do warm up and power sets. Den afta tt we did drills. We dropped balls 15 times. Stopped and ran 1 k. saw huiting running last. I noe she ish nort in the mood. Dunnoe lahs. Den we continued wifout dropping, thank God! We rested, and finally start our game.
Strength: managed tuh get hold of netball wheneva I cld. Managed tuh try hard defending. Managed tuh run across faster den last time. Managed nort tuh get too much contact.
Weakness: did nort defend hard enuf in the last quarter. Nit tuh improve on sprinting tuh move fast. Ran 1 k too slowly. Nit tuh improve on stamina.
Social: managed tuh make team mates laugh when I cant get hold of the ball and off-side. I still wun give up, trying hard tuh roll the ball nearer. Coach said tt he did nort foul me cos he noes and I noe I m losing the ball. Great. Managed tuh make dem laugh again, but I ferget ish wad liao. I noe tt lynne n jamuna ish disappointed, God, bless dem wit great recovery. Tell dem nort tuh give up. Give dem chances wheneva u can, Thanks Lotsa!
Even though I did nort get into the sch team, its okie. God, thanks lotsa fer u letting me tuh show others, actually I can do it. I can defend. Thanks fer giving me a chance. I wun give up. I will show coach n the rest a beta me. Made an activity table. 2ml will be starting on my 3.2 km run, bless me.
watashiYimxD @ 5:35 AM
prOfile
` a gurl hu lub netball lotsa. in netball, determination ish the key word tuh success. she lyks doin Suqare & L. wad she strive in netball ish gettin tuh noe netball more, When team mates says 'nice one', 'u improved', Winning in a match & gettin beta communications wit her team mates.
wad she dun realli lyk in netball ish running & when she made lotsa faulty passes. she oso try tuh stay calm n cheerful in netball. in netball, her fav team mate ish huiting. her fav fwens are ruiling & valerie. her fav junior ish celine, geraldine & ming xia. her fav senior ish yiwen & tracy.
- Cckss NetBall Rawks!(2004 batch)
- Huiting
- ruiling
- valerie
- weiying
- rashidah
- aqilah
- farhana
- lyana
- azurine
- lynne
- jamuna
- jolene