Sunday, December 11, 2005
081205
2dae went tuh netball. Coach asked me go de cos amalina nort going. Sort of replacing her fer a while. Was a humiliate cos I m nort in sch team le. Ppl in sch ask here n dere in front of me say, kiayim sch team meh? Feel lyk crying out loud. Even if I m nort, cant dey jus keep their mouth shut? I saw ruiling n huiting happily playing. I noe tt me n huiting no longer fwens le. I dunnoe, maybe its my fault. i walked away, I feel lyk crying. Al these things happened in front of me. No body talks tuh me or even bother me! I went tuh out side 1/3 classroom. Sat at 1/2 classroom. There isnt noise dere at all. Peaceful. My tears did nort drop. I dun wanna let it drop. I mus be brave. We made netball banner. At least happier. I dun wan anything more, I noe I lub netball and this team more den anything else, and huiting ish the onli fwen I can toke tuh inside. I m lonely. I m a loner. Nobody understands. They hav fwens. How I wish Jamie, Sam & qiqi ish dere by my side when I m sad. How I wish I cld hate dem including coach, tuh make myself feel lotsa beta. But I cld nort bring myself tuh. I hate myself.
watashiYimxD @ 7:53 PM
prOfile
` a gurl hu lub netball lotsa. in netball, determination ish the key word tuh success. she lyks doin Suqare & L. wad she strive in netball ish gettin tuh noe netball more, When team mates says 'nice one', 'u improved', Winning in a match & gettin beta communications wit her team mates.
wad she dun realli lyk in netball ish running & when she made lotsa faulty passes. she oso try tuh stay calm n cheerful in netball. in netball, her fav team mate ish huiting. her fav fwens are ruiling & valerie. her fav junior ish celine, geraldine & ming xia. her fav senior ish yiwen & tracy.
- Cckss NetBall Rawks!(2004 batch)
- Huiting
- ruiling
- valerie
- weiying
- rashidah
- aqilah
- farhana
- lyana
- azurine
- lynne
- jamuna
- jolene