Saturday, December 17, 2005
Oh gosh. Me cant go fer personal training le. My knee cap hurts. Cant even walk properly. Sians. How? I hope its nort my knee prob. I beg God tuh gib me another type of illness, at least I can still play netball. Sigh. Shld I giv up? God, pls tell me so.
watashiYimxD @ 2:24 AM
prOfile
` a gurl hu lub netball lotsa. in netball, determination ish the key word tuh success. she lyks doin Suqare & L. wad she strive in netball ish gettin tuh noe netball more, When team mates says 'nice one', 'u improved', Winning in a match & gettin beta communications wit her team mates.
wad she dun realli lyk in netball ish running & when she made lotsa faulty passes. she oso try tuh stay calm n cheerful in netball. in netball, her fav team mate ish huiting. her fav fwens are ruiling & valerie. her fav junior ish celine, geraldine & ming xia. her fav senior ish yiwen & tracy.
- Cckss NetBall Rawks!(2004 batch)
- Huiting
- ruiling
- valerie
- weiying
- rashidah
- aqilah
- farhana
- lyana
- azurine
- lynne
- jamuna
- jolene