Thursday, December 29, 2005
Ytd I went tuh netball. I was afraid tuh face coach. I dun wanna c him, tts all I noe. Sians. I woke up quite early, cos I wanted tuh take a step at a tyme, slowly pack things, change shirt & tie hair. Hais. I slowly wake tuh the bus stop. Bus 975 came nort long afta tt, board on the bus. Hais. Reach sch. Ruiling & huiting already at dere shoot ball le. Hais. Den I ask ruiling if she ish joining me n Valerie fer cip lata, she said she eating lunch wit huiting. Hais. Huiting stamina drop lotsa le, wads rong wit her? I wanted so much tuh noe, seriously. Ish she serious, really wanna go outa sch team? Hais. Y must is happened? We dun toke at all. Den finally we toke when doing set play. Jus a few words.
Strength: none. Coach said I did well in set play.
Weakness: lotsa today. I was the FIRST tuh drop ball 2dae. Wads rong wit me? Sians. Coach ask hu train in the holiday, I wanted tuh raise up my hand. I ran 3.44 km, did situps everyday (200 currently), do tortoise fer 3.14mins. but I dun do well, wld he believe? No. I did nort defend hard 2dae, dunnoe why. Sum tymes I really dunnoe y I still go fer training s I m already nort in the sch team. Wad for? Even if I strive hard, no 1 noes, no 1 understands, I wun be recognized. Wad for? I owas ask myself. But sum thing tells me tt I mus go on. Determination ish the key word I nit. Tts all, very simple. Determination? The spelling of it ish simple. The process of it ish diff. I dunnoe. Sum thing gave me strength tuh do so. Izzit u, God? I noe its u. =) I cant promise ant, but I noe I will definitely TRY. Thanks lotsa.
watashiYimxD @ 6:28 AM
prOfile
` a gurl hu lub netball lotsa. in netball, determination ish the key word tuh success. she lyks doin Suqare & L. wad she strive in netball ish gettin tuh noe netball more, When team mates says 'nice one', 'u improved', Winning in a match & gettin beta communications wit her team mates.
wad she dun realli lyk in netball ish running & when she made lotsa faulty passes. she oso try tuh stay calm n cheerful in netball. in netball, her fav team mate ish huiting. her fav fwens are ruiling & valerie. her fav junior ish celine, geraldine & ming xia. her fav senior ish yiwen & tracy.
- Cckss NetBall Rawks!(2004 batch)
- Huiting
- ruiling
- valerie
- weiying
- rashidah
- aqilah
- farhana
- lyana
- azurine
- lynne
- jamuna
- jolene