Thursday, December 01, 2005
2dae went tuh netball training. Coach said that we will be having 3 day hard training tuh decide who will be in the sch team. I want tuh be in the sch team, but dere will be 2 reasons that I cant. Firstly ish because I am nort up tuh that standard. Secondly ish because even if I m up tuh that standard, my dad wun allow. Den I dunnoe how liao. Wad I only hope now ish that this 3 days, I must work hard. Even in the end I cant play, at least I catch up wit the rest. At least I hav the standard of being in the sch team.
Strength: none
Weakness: 2dae I did lotsa foul passes. We had power set after running. And then we hab sprinting all that. Half way through, cant breathe suddenly. Damn it! I can pull through the power sets but y nort after the running part!? I cant take it. Cos I cant breathe through lungs and my throat hurts from all that fast breathing. I went out tuh rest. I noe at this point of time I let coach and myself down. I shld hab tried tuh over come it. I managed tuh do ‘L’ and square afta sum rest. Afta physical training, we did friendly matches fer 2 hrs. of course I didn’t get tuh play the whole time. But at least I m happi. Compared tuh last time. I m owas so tired afta jus 1 match in a quarter. Now, I can take it. Thank God. Pls help me improve too. Give me the strength.
Social: 2dae I didn’t toke much tuh my team mates. Even coach ask me why m I alone. Valerie asked too. I dunnoe y oso. I jus wanna keep everything tuh myself. Huiting ish now closer tuh ruiling and Cecilia. I shld be glad and happi fer huiting. Finally she found her grp of fwens in netball. I cant stop her rite. At least she wun feel so left out lyk last time. I hope she will try tuh accept tis netball team other den her previous de. And I jus hoped that when she dun hab fwen, she will cum find me. At least, she stills rmb me.
watashiYimxD @ 6:18 AM
prOfile
` a gurl hu lub netball lotsa. in netball, determination ish the key word tuh success. she lyks doin Suqare & L. wad she strive in netball ish gettin tuh noe netball more, When team mates says 'nice one', 'u improved', Winning in a match & gettin beta communications wit her team mates.
wad she dun realli lyk in netball ish running & when she made lotsa faulty passes. she oso try tuh stay calm n cheerful in netball. in netball, her fav team mate ish huiting. her fav fwens are ruiling & valerie. her fav junior ish celine, geraldine & ming xia. her fav senior ish yiwen & tracy.
- Cckss NetBall Rawks!(2004 batch)
- Huiting
- ruiling
- valerie
- weiying
- rashidah
- aqilah
- farhana
- lyana
- azurine
- lynne
- jamuna
- jolene