Friday, December 30, 2005
2dae went fer netball training. Was quite nervous, dun realli feel lyk going at first. I m tired in the morning, but luckily my dad sent me tuh sch. Can save my energy walking n waiting, sians. 2dae huiting nvr cum, heard frm ruiling becos she ish sick. God, pls let her hab speedy recovery, thanks lotsa. =)
2dae training does nort hab much running, but coach say tt our passes decide how much we gonna run. We drop 8 balls in the beginning, den 6 balls in the third drills. We put our ball down n went fer 1 k run. Afta tt continued tuh do our drills. B4 we can even finish the last 2 drills, we dropped 14 balls again, tis tyme we run much more den 1 k. tuh me its okie, but the rest seem tired. Luckily, the last half drill we did nort drop any ball. Coach made us do L again wit much more speed work, we den took a rest. We had set play which everyone will get a chance tuh try. I did 2 tymes. Afta tt we had games. I was made tuh be the umpire, when I dun noe how. If I were tuh sit down n watch dem play, I can spot mistakes but nort when I was umpiring. Did a real bad job man.
Strength: did nort drop any ball when doing passes =). coach say I did well in the 2 set play. Was getting beta afta a scolding frm coach in the game.
Weakness: made a faulty pass tuh sum one (cant rmb) tt made her almost drop the ball. Did nort play really hard in games. My skills sucks tuh the core man. =S cld nort dodge well n defend well. Missed lotsa balls, made lotsa faulty passes.
watashiYimxD @ 8:36 PM
prOfile
` a gurl hu lub netball lotsa. in netball, determination ish the key word tuh success. she lyks doin Suqare & L. wad she strive in netball ish gettin tuh noe netball more, When team mates says 'nice one', 'u improved', Winning in a match & gettin beta communications wit her team mates.
wad she dun realli lyk in netball ish running & when she made lotsa faulty passes. she oso try tuh stay calm n cheerful in netball. in netball, her fav team mate ish huiting. her fav fwens are ruiling & valerie. her fav junior ish celine, geraldine & ming xia. her fav senior ish yiwen & tracy.
- Cckss NetBall Rawks!(2004 batch)
- Huiting
- ruiling
- valerie
- weiying
- rashidah
- aqilah
- farhana
- lyana
- azurine
- lynne
- jamuna
- jolene